1) At http://www.gilbertbank.com/, enter your username and click login.
2) The next screen will only appear the first time you logon to the new system. You will be asked to enter your existing Online Banking password and click the ‘Login’ button.
Your password will expire every 90 days. You will be reminded 10 days before the expiration date.
3) This screen will ask you to select or upload an image that will become your unique PassMark. You can view the images by selecting a category from the ‘Choose an Image’ drop-down box. Simply select the desired image by clicking on the link below, ‘Select Image.’ The image will appear in the box labeled ‘Your Passmark.’ Here, you should click ‘Accept Image’ to proceed.
4) The next screen asks you to name your image as well as select and answer 4 challenge questions. Each field must be unique and consist of anywhere from 6 to 30 characters. Once complete, simply click ‘Preview.’ You will then be asked to review and confirm the information. You can click ‘Go Back’ to make changes or ‘Finished, - Login to enter Online Banking.’
The Advanced Authentication set up is complete!
* Each time you log into Online Banking from a different computer, you will be asked if you wish to register it. Registration of a PC means that the characteristics of the machines are being logged to the database.
5) Each time you log in after the initial setup, you will be asked to enter your User ID as shown in Step 1. You will then get a screen where you will enter your password while being able to validate your unique PassMark. You may also be asked challenge questions based on the computer that you are using to access Online Banking.