New Credit Report Offer!
Do you know what is in your credit report?
- Be the first to know of any changes to your credit report.
- Protect yourself against fraudulent activity with online alerts.
- Stay on top of your credit and increase your purchasing power.
- Check for inaccuracies that may affect your credit rating.
We are now offering you the tools to do just that! FOUR OPTIONS TO CONSIDER:
- One time, single credit report $ 9.95
- One time, single report with credit score $14.95
- Three times, Credit Bureau online reports with credit score $34.95
- The complete monitoring service. On-line credit monitoring services with CreditCheck Monitoring. $79.95. Try it free for 30 days and receive a FREE credit report.
This option gives you peace of mind knowing that you will be immediately informed with online alerts of the following changes to your credit report:
- New Derogatory Information
- Newly Opened Accounts
- New Credit Inquiries
- Several Indicators of Possible Credit Fraud
Upon receipt of your Credit Report you can…
- Review your credit history carefully
- Check it for inaccuracies
- Note high balances or unusual charges
- Be certain all the information listed belongs to you
And this option allows you to review your Credit Report regularly to ensure your credit history stays accurate!
You may cancel at any time during the free membership period. If you wish to continue your membership in the CreditCheck Monitoring Service, do nothing—your membership will continue without interruption. The annual $79.95 fee will be charged to your credit card account and your membership will continue automatically, billable annually at the prevailing rate. Even after the free trial, our service comes with a six-month, money-back guarantee: If for any reason you are dissatisfied, you can cancel and receive a pro-rated refund of the current year's membership fee.
>> Frequently Asked Questions
>> Enroll for your FREE Credit Report and CreditCheck Monitoring Service
>> Test your credit knowledge! Take our Credit Quiz
>> More information about managing your debt, privacy and fraud, credit and debit cards, your credit score, and reporting and credit basics